There have been recent changes to the FlashFrame privacy to reflect our changes to become GDPR Compliant.
Last Updated: May 1, 2018
At FlashFrame, we value privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. This policy explains our privacy practices for FlashFrame LLC. and its related companies ("Company"), FlashFrame’s mobile application (the "App"), and our other services provided including our API. We'll refer to the Site, the App, the API, and our other services as the "Services." For all Global Users FlashFrame LLC located in Chicago, United States is the data controller. This Policy also applies to any of our other websites that post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to websites that post different statements.
• We will NOT use your personal information to scrape/crawl/or enable an automated bot to gather information from third-party sites and service.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
• We may share information to comply with laws.
• We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
• We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CONTROL
FlashFrame gives you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. You may change or correct your FlashFrame account information through your account settings. You may also remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible through the Services, such as your name. You can also request the deletion of the personal information in your account.
Depending on your location, you may also have certain additional rights with respect to your information, such as: (i) data access and portability (including the right to obtain a copy of your personal data you provided to FlashFrame, via your settings); (ii) data correction (including the ability to update your personal data, in many cases via settings); (iii) data deletion (including the right to have FlashFrame delete your personal information, except information we are required to retain, by contacting us); and (iv) withdrawal of consent or objection to processing (including, in limited circumstances, the right to ask FlashFrame to stop processing your personal data, with some exceptions, by contacting us).
You may also control the receipt of certain types of communications from FlashFrame in your account settings. FlashFrame may send you messages about the Services or your activity. Some of these messages are required, service-related messages for members (such as transactional messages or legal notices). Other messages are not required, such as newsletters. You may opt-out of newsletter and promotional emails by unsubscribing with the link provided in each email. You cannot opt-out of service-related messages for members as these contain information vitaly pertinent to the health of your account.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
2506 N. Clark St.
Chicago, Illinois 60614